Saturday, July 4, 2009

scrinch scrinch scrinch

we planned everything today.
about the retreat i mean.
from the foood to transport,
EVERYTHING!

By God's grace, the camp will go on as planned.
i stayed in shona's house after the meeting at ashton's.
she told me this thing which made me go
EHMAHGAWSH!

i told her i wont tell anyone tho.
so no way im telling u wat it is.

damn! i couldnt believe it!
its like
OMAH!
anyways im kinda happy it HAPPENED.
*dont get me wrong*
~

i ate mcd after a long long time.
my dad odered two double cheeseburgers at the driver thru.
one for me and one for my brother.

once we got home,
there was only one in the bag.
i went like
WTF?
so we called mcd,
and they gave us a free delivery and a cheeeseburger and french fries.
we untung alot lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment