Friday, October 29, 2010

Define boredom

Yeah, once again I'm left with my grandparents at home.
That's my definition of 'BOREDOM'.
Ever since PMR was over, my life couldn't get any better.
First, I have nothing to do.
Then, came heartbreak.
Now, its healing back.
Thanks to "him".
I just don't know what to do besides blogging.
F A C E B O O K - lame , boring, retarded, old.
T W I T T E R - Gay.
F R I E N D S T E R - Wait, does it even exist?

Man, I need help.

THINGS THAT COULD HELP ME GET OVER BOREDOM

Aunty Sheila's taking me to a spa :D
Idk when. Soon I hope.
Then, I might go down to Kluang to spend like a week with my hunn, Karen.
Lotsa plans there. Hope it'll work out *cross fingers*
Before I know it, December will come along.
Christmas is gonna be special this year I hope :)
Soon after that, New Year :DD
Yes! I can't wait :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment