Saturday, November 13, 2010

Something else in my blood

Yesterday was the happiest day of my life in the year 2010
Yesterday as in 12 November ♥
I went for this dance thing. Its actually a punjabi wedding dinner thing.
Yes, punjabi's are the best dancers. Awesomeness.
Hot guys and girls, hot music, BAHA, happy happy happy!
That was the first time I actually let go everything within me and expressed myself.
All the aches and pain, just disappeared !
To be honest, that was the only time I wasn't even thinking bout you. And boy, it felt good.
I just can't wait to go for another one.
That's what I call, a PARTAY :D
Actually, I never knew that I had this much passion for dancing. Dancing is fantabulous.
I discovered that there was something else in my blood.
DANCING. and I loike :D
Kay, I wanna go stalk the hot guys now.

later.

No comments:

Post a Comment