Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ALMOST DEAD =(

have you ever faced the fear if DEATH??!!
i did.
yesterday.
we all know what happened to indonesia and samoa islands rite?
well, at least some of us do.
yeah. so i was in class when i FEARED DEATH!
ITS THE MOST TERRIFYING THING EVER!
here's how it happened.

divya jane : (while taking her books from her bag)dei its shaking dei!
me : (in my mind i was like WTF?) WHAT IS?
divya jane : dei the bulding dei! shaking dei! (almost crying)
me : (stopped writing and stared at her, i could feel what she was crapping) dei omg! shaking dei!!!
both of us : TEACHER!!!!!! SHAKING TEACHER !!! THE BUILDING TEACHER!!!
pn.lee : WHERE GOT!
both of us: YES TEACHER! TEACHER WE WANNA GO DOWN TEACHER!!


and we glanced towards the corridors.
EVERY STUDENT FROM THE CLASS WERE OUTSIDE LOOKING DOWN.
then, everyone in my class including my teacher rushed out to see whats happening.
and the pond in our school. i mean the water in the pond was moving and kinda splashed outwards.
then tears in my eyes were grieving in my eyes.
i immediately prayed. and rushed and packed my bags. and hurried downstairs with xin ruo. luckily it stopped. i was so thankful for that.

another miracle of God. i thank Him for his mercies towards me. thank you God!

~hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment