Wednesday, September 23, 2009

down south (DAY 2)

DAY 2
Okay this is the continuation.

At 7.00, my phone vibrated.ZZZZZZZ
i knew i had to get up. CRAAAP!!
CHURCH STARTS AT 9!
i'm not even dressed!
okay so i had my bath. and while i was showering in the cold freezing water
( OOLALA) i started to sneeeze non stop. i kinda panicked for no reason. and i was thinking, H1N1!!! then something clicked, alah... where got h1n1 in JB! haha.
so i got dressed. curled my hair.I WAS STILL SNEEZING. its so annoying.
karen disturbed me all the way to church. and i entered church with a wet nose
jb church is really beautiful. i admire the wooden altar mostly.
nice!i was sneezing all the way. people even got annoyed.
thank God aunty OM'S gave me a tablet. it was relieving!!
then i took communian. man, the wine was horrifying! SORRY GOD!
i met new people like umm lemme see umm ahhh errr
I KNOW!!
george and thomas.
lol
thats the only ones i can remember.after church we went to JUSCO TEBRAU to have lunch in THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP. it was kinda expensive, but who cares! as long as i have food, i dont care!
I WENT CRAZY WHEN I SAW SHIRTS FOR 10 BUCKS!
sadly, i didn't get any.
by the time we reached home i was so worn out.just jumped to bed to have a nap.karen too. we woke up at 4 something after having a good sleep.
we had to get ready for the barbecue thing.
im gonna shorten this.
all i can say is, i had 4 pieces of cake! haha. it was some kids birthday and the cake was superbly nice!
dylan and reah were so cute in their baju melayu's. adorable creatures.
got back home by 11 something.
good night.
zzzzzzzzzzz










No comments:

Post a Comment