Monday, September 21, 2009

down south ( DAY 1)

i went to Johore on the weekend courtesy of FOA MARTHOMA KLANG CHURCH
well, FOA means,
FELLOWSHIP OF ADULTS.
so they sort of had a fellowship in jb and visited around there.
SO HERE WAS HOW MY DAYS WERE SPENT.

DAY 1
everyone met at my house (of course, its closest to the kesas highway)
short prayer before we left.
then at sharp 8.45 we left KLANG *sigh*
and off we drove down south.
it was superbly boring because:

1) its freaking 4 hours to reach kluang
2) my great brother became SO SELFISH that he didn't even let me touch the
PSP
3) my dad had to lead 2 other cars who has NEVER been to johor
4) my grandfather keeps going to the toilet cause he cant control his tank*pity
5) i couldn't even sleep cause the roads were so BUMPY

moving on.
we reached kluang at 1.00.
JUST IN TIME FOR LUNCH.
yipppeee!!
FOOOOOOOOD.
it was a beautiful house in the estate. very fancy house.loved it.
had nasi lemak for lunch. HOMEMADE SUMMORE! that just made my mood turn a clock go happy!
i dunno wat the hell i just said.
so after lunch, me and nisha, had a walk up the hill, to
DR & MRS. CATLOW'S home. its was bigggg MANSION!
took pics. posed around.
and final destination story. it sounds scary. whaddya think?
ok then. we all left the nice house.
we went to another house for hi-tea. =D
and i walked in, GUESS WHO I SAW!!!
banoji achen!
I WAS LIKE, MUMMY MUMMY, im scared!!!
he's a scary dude. he gave some long sermon. (EVEN UNCLE SONY SNORED WHEN HE WAS SPEAKING!!)
that bad.
after the longest hour of my life, we could EAT again. HEHE.
so there it was, a big big big big big CAKE there.
with its oreo base (SO THICK) and cheese topping
its called
OREO CHEESE CAKE.
my love.my life.
i LOVED EVERY SINGLE BITE OF IT!!!
then we left there too.
my dad decided to pick kevin & karen on the way and bring them to jb with us.
can my day get any BETTER?? =)
me and karen were chi chatting and laughing for no reason..hehehuhu.
once we reached the great JAYBEE, we went for dinner at BINDU'S CORNER!
ahah
omg that place rocks! i love it.
johore, my hometown, I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU STARTING FROM BINDU'S.
i hate maggi mee goreng. OMG. it was awesome.together with a milo ais.
my day rocked!
we went to ulu tiram. grandparents there.
they are very weird ppl.
HAHA.
to my grandparents, we have to PRAY daily! EVERYDAY!
such holy people. AWW...
so i thought it was gonna be short, but it took up 30 minutes!!!
i was so worn out.
tucked into bed. GOOD NITE JB!
zzzzzz.......








No comments:

Post a Comment