Sunday, September 6, 2009

BREATHE SLOW.

I'm running outta patience 'coz i can't believe what the hell i'm hearing..
& speaking of hell it don't compare to this heat that i am feeling..
I love you to much it shows, all my emotions go out of control..
Good for you, bad for me when i can hardly see from the tears that flow..
Not gonna lie or even try, you've got my world spinning..
& i aint the one who shot the gun 'coz that means you will be winning.
Somebody better hold me back.. your lucky i know how to act, so lucky i aint gonna attack.
I'm being calm and cool but believe me you, it's taking everything to just breathe breathe breathe.
Im going to breathe slow, count from 1 to 10 with my eyes closed 'coz ladies taking in & get composure ladies never lose composure..
Can't forget to BREATHE SLOW =(

No comments:

Post a Comment